The end of the Premier League season is now just around the corner. Most of the loose ends are at the top of the table while at the bottom, time is running out for Stoke and Southampton and West Brom’s relegation is all but confirmed. There’s still profit to be had though and we’ve hopefully cracked it with our three trebles of increasing odds below.
Short Price – 11/10 (Ladbrokes)
- Under 3.5 goals in Huddersfield v Everton (2/11) – Huddersfield nearly found their lack of goals a major problem but their safety is pretty much confirmed now. Everton have their own issues going forward so don’t expect too much action in this one.
- Over 1.5 goals in Swansea v Chelsea (4/11) – Swansea are very close to yet another escape act worthy of Houdini. The Swans still need four points to be sure of safety and will give their all in a tricky match against Chelsea. The Blues are hitting form ahead of the FA Cup final so the goals should flow at the Liberty Stadium.
- Man City to beat West Ham (3/10) – West Ham were made to rue their missed chances last weekend. The Irons were comfortably beaten by Arsenal and look set to suffer the same fate when the Premier League champions visit East London.
Medium Risk – 9/2 (BetVictor)
- Burnley to beat Brighton (5/4) – After a run of six straight wins, Burnley have just one point to show from their last two matches. Sean Dyche is not the sort of manager to ease off towards the end of the season so the Clarets should return to winning ways against Brighton, who have done enough to secure their top flight status.
- Both teams to score in Southampton v Bournemouth (13/20) – This is far from the fiercest derby match in English football but the Southampton fans will demand the absolute best of their players at St Mary’s. The Saints are in deep, deep trouble and although they’re desperate to win, they’ll struggle to keep Bournemouth at bay.
- Man Utd to beat Arsenal (1/2) – Arsene Wenger has endured some tough afternoons at Old Trafford over the years and this could be another one. Arsenal’s recent away form is shocking and this match is sandwiched in between the Europa League semi finals. Man Utd should take full advantage to move closer to securing second spot.
Long Shot – 89/1 (Bet365)
- Liverpool and Stoke to draw (5/1) – Roma’s two late goals at Anfield on Tuesday night will surely mean Jurgen Klopp wraps his key players up in cotton wool ahead of Liverpool’s trip to Italy. Stoke can take advantage of a weakened opposition by grabbing an unlikely point.
- Over 3.5 goals in Newcastle v West Brom (11/4) – West Brom know their fate but that won’t necessarily stop their upturn in form under Darren Moore. The Baggies are a much bigger attacking threat which, coupled with the relaxed atmosphere at Newcastle, could mean plenty of goals on Tyneside.
- Crystal Palace to beat Leicester and both teams to score (3/1) – Leicester’s recent form is poor but they’ve failed to score in just one of their last 11 games. Crystal Palace may well concede on Saturday but they can still confirm their place in next season’s Premier League.