Most Premier League sides may have begun their holidays but there is still plenty of massive action to come this weekend. We’ve got playoff finals, the FA Cup final and important games all across Europe. That makes it the perfect weekend to have a range of betting options, which is why we’ve provided you with three accumulators of varying risk to get your teeth stuck into.
Easy Winner – 15/8 (BetVictor)
- Inter Milan to beat Udinese (1/3) – It’s been another tough season for Inter but with the promise of better days just around the corner they should end on a high with a routine victory over Udinese.
- Borussia Dortmund to beat Eintracht Frankfurt (4/9) – Dortmund have had to settle for third in the Bundesliga thanks to RB Leipzig’s ascent. Thomas Tuchel’s team won’t settle for anything less than first in the German Cup however where they should get the better of Eintracht with relative ease.
- Celtic to beat Aberdeen (1/2) – Having already become the first team to go a 38-game Scottish Premiership season unbeaten, Celtic can sign off in yet more style with victory in the Scottish FA Cup over Aberdeen at Hampden Park.
Medium Risk – 4/1 (Sky Bet)
- Chelsea to beat Arsenal (3/4) – Chelsea broke a Premier League record by winning 30 of their league games this season but there is one more game to concentrate on. The Blues know that Arsenal will put up a fight in the FA Cup final but Antonio Conte’s men should come out on top at Wembley.
- Over 2.5 goals in Blackpool v Exeter (4/5) – Blackpool and Exeter were both involved in absolutely stunning semi finals en route to the League Two playoff final at Wembley. We’re unlikely to see anything quite so high scoring at the national stadium but don’t be surprised to see at least three goals go in on Sunday afternoon.
- Huddersfield to be promoted against Reading (4/7) – Huddersfield have gone against all the odds to make it to the playoff final. They’ve got a tiny budget and have had to overcome multiple setbacks but the Terriers should be able to take that one more step required at Wembley to book their place in next season’s Premier League.
Long Shot – 58/1 (Bet365)
- Chelsea to beat Arsenal and both teams to score (5/2) – Arsenal know exactly what it takes to win the FA Cup and they will have a big impact on Saturday’s game. The Gunners should score but that does not mean they’ll be able to avoid defeat against a Chelsea side who have rarely been higher in confidence.
- Exeter to beat Blackpool and over 2.5 goals (11/4) – Exeter know that they’ll be up against it with Blackpool’s ability to score goals. However, the Grecians are not short of firepower themselves and they should be able to secure their promotion to League One in an entertaining match at Wembley.
- Leigh Griffiths to score first in Aberdeen v Celtic (7/2) – Leigh Griffiths has had to bide his time this season but he’s done brilliantly since Moussa Dembele’s injury. Griffiths loves the big occasion and could be the man to send Celtic on their way against Aberdeen.