It’s been a strange week in the Premier League with a host of midweek matches as the four teams still involved in the FA Cup try to make up for lost time. Those four will become two following the two upcoming semi finals at Wembley while the final lay of the land will become even clearer with the five league games scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. To make the most of the action from both league and cup, we’ve created three trebles for you below.
Short Price – 27/20 (Ladbrokes)
- Over 1.5 goals in West Brom v Liverpool (2/9) – West Brom are bouncing following their huge win at Old Trafford last weekend. It’s tough to imagine they’ll follow it up with victory against this high scoring Liverpool side at the Hawthorns but they could well get on the scoresheet.
- Burnley/draw double chance against Stoke (6/10) – Stoke came agonisingly close to victory in a big six pointer against West Ham on Monday night. They’ll aim to bounce back against Burnley but the Clarets are in great form and should escape the Bet365 Stadium without defeat.
- Chelsea to qualify against Southampton (1/5) – Chelsea had to stage a remarkable comeback in order to beat Southampton at St Mary’s last weekend but should have an easier time of it on Sunday. The Blues have plenty of Wembley experience and are racing certainties to book their place in the FA Cup final.
Medium Risk – 4/1 (BetVictor)
- Tottenham to beat Man Utd (23/20) – Tottenham have had a tough week with defeat against Man City and a draw against Brighton. They have a great chance to end it on a high though when they play Man Utd at their adopted home. This is a huge opportunity for Spurs and one which they should take.
- Liverpool to beat West Brom (11/20) – James McClean claimed that his fellow West Brom players “actually know what we’re doing” under caretaker manager, Darren Moore. The Baggies will give Liverpool a good game but they’ll struggle to stop Jurgen Klopp’s men who are a completely different proposition to Man Utd under Jose Mourinho.
- Both teams to score in Arsenal v West Ham (8/15) – Arsenal’s home form is good at the moment but West Ham have scored in each of their last nine away games. Both teams to score looks a safe option at the Emirates.
Long Shot – 92/1 (Bet365)
- Crystal Palace to beat Watford to nil (7/2) – Crystal Palace have had a very productive week and will feel good about their chances of pulling further away from the relegation zone against this increasingly poor Watford side.
- Burnley to beat Stoke 1-0 (8/1) – Burnley are the masters of remaining in a game when the opposition have a good spell. They’ll surely need to weather a storm or two against Stoke whose desperation continues to grow but should hang in and steal a narrow win.
- Chelsea to beat Southampton to nil (13/10) – Antonio Conte knows that his Chelsea team have the goalscoring talent to bury Southampton. He’ll be worried about yet more slack defending though so expect the Blues to try and control Sunday’s semi final from the off and keep the Saints at bay.