After nine months of ups, downs and everything in between the Premier League season finally draws to a close on Sunday afternoon. We’ve got a full raft of 3pm fixtures to enjoy and we’ve gone through all the games to create three accumulators of increasing odds for you below.
Easy Winner – 6/5 (Bet365)
- Man City to beat Watford (2/5) – While Man City have hit form right at the end of the season, Watford have hit the skids. City can end their season in style with a comfortable win at Vicarage Road.
- Over 1.5 goals in Leicester v Bournemouth (1/4) – Both Leicester and Bournemouth have stuck with their style of playing this season, in Leicester’s case even through their change in manager. They’ll both be looking for goals at the King Power Stadium and this could be any score.
- Swansea/draw double chance against West Brom (1/4) – Swansea celebrated staying in the Premier League with victory over Sunderland last weekend. On Sunday they can bring the party to their home fans and the team should be able to avoid defeat when West Brom visit the Liberty Stadium.
Medium Risk – 5/1 (Ladbrokes)
- Arsenal to beat Everton (4/9) – After another disappointing season, Arsenal have had their traditionally strong end to the campaign. The Gunners have won their last four league games and should be able to secure another win when Everton visit the Emirates.
- Man City to score 3+ goals against Watford (11/8) – Pep Guardiola played both Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero from the start against West Brom. That could be the normal approach from next season but for now it is a novelty capable of tearing through opposition defences. If Man City hit their stride once again on Sunday, they could end up scoring a hatful of goals against Watford at Vicrage Road.
- Both teams to score in Man United v Crystal Palace (8/11) – Jose Mourinho has made it very clear that he is going to rest his first team for the end of season game against Crystal Palace. The Man United manager is concentrating fully on the Europa League but his second string team should score against Palace. The Eagles, too, should be able to grab a goal at Old Trafford.
Long Shot – 86/1 (Betfair)
- Chelsea with -3 goal handicap against Sunderland (10/3) – Chelsea are in a rather strange position. On the one hand, they want to celebrate winning the title. On the other, they need to remain focussed so their levels don’t drop for the FA Cup final. That’s bad news for Sunderland and could result in a big win for the Blues as their first team keep standards high.
- Southampton to beat Stoke to nil (15/8) – Stoke fans are becoming increasingly concerned that Mark Hughes is not the man to take them forwards. Southampton could give Hughes more to worry about with a comfortable win at St Mary’s.
- 1-1 correct score in Burnley v West Ham (6/1) – West Ham need to bounce back from their thrashing at the hands of Liverpool to end their season on a positive. However, victory against Burnley at Turf Moor is rarely easy and we could be in line for a tight game.