With the Premier League back on our screens, we expect some entertaining games this weekend. What better way is there to welcome back the top flight than with a few Premier League accumulators? With the international break over, we switch focus to the highest level of English football, and we have a few acca picks for you to take a look at.
With some huge games to come, including a meeting between Liverpool and Manchester United, we can see a great weekend of matches, which we can hopefully cap off by landing an accumulator or two.
Easy Winner – 15/2 (BetVictor)
- Man City -2 Handicap (20/21) – City have won 10 of their last 11 in the Premier League, and they have been scoring for fun. After keeping a clean sheet in six of their last eight, we expect them to beat Stoke by a three goal margin or greater.
- Chelsea to win to nil (13/10) – Crystal Palace have lost every game to nil so far this season, and 13/10 is a great price for that run to continue against the champions.
- Newcastle or Draw (37/40) – The Saints have failed to score in nine of their last 10 at home, and that run should continue against a Newcastle side who are solid at the back.
Medium Risk – 35/1 (Coral)
- Liverpool to draw with United & BTTS (33/10) – Liverpool’s defensive record of late makes it hard for us to see them keeping a clean sheet, but they should pick up a point, with Jurgen Klopp unbeaten in 11 of his 12 games at home to the top six, and with United unbeaten this season.
- Tottenham to beat Bournemouth & BTTS (9/5) – With issues to sort at Wembley and a trip to Real Madrid coming up, Spurs could be caught off guard by Bournemouth, however we don’t see the Cherries being able to hold out for a result.
- Arsenal to beat Watford & BTTS (2/1) – Arsenal have won their last five trips to Watford, but they’ve conceded in four of those. We see the Gunners taking advantage of a side who have conceded nine at home to Liverpool and Man City already this season.
Long Shot – 129/1 (Bet365)
- Liverpool to draw with Man United (23/10) – Liverpool didn’t lose at home to any top half side last season, and they drew home and away with United last term.
- Burnley to draw with West Ham (23/10) – The Clarets are looking strong at the back, but they aren’t scoring enough at home. That’s something West Ham can take advantage of.
- Swansea to draw with Huddersfield (23/10) – Huddersfield’s early momentum has gone, while the Swans are struggling for home wins. We see these two cancelling each other out.
- Southampton to draw with Newcastle (13/5) – The Saints can’t seem to score at home, while Newcastle are short on goals. The Magpies should set up for a draw here, which we see happening against an organised Saints side.