We were treated to another cracking set of fixtures in the Premier League last weekend. Surprise wins and hard fought points changed the picture at the bottom of the table once again and things could look very different again come Monday night. With the potential for more surprise results, we’ve put together three trebles of increasing odds to give you plenty of options for your weekend bets.
Short Price – 7/5 (BetVictor)
- Chelsea to beat Crystal Palace (3/10) – Nemanja Matic’s last minute winner at Selhurst Park was a major blow to Crystal Palace’s morale. The Eagles are now right back in the thick of the relegation mix and things won’t get any better after their trip to Stamford Bridge.
- Over 1.5 goals in Arsenal v Watford (2/13) – Watford will travel to the Emirates looking to make the most of the current malaise around Arsenal. The Gunners should have too much quality for Javi Gracia’s men but don’t be surprised if the away team get involved in the goalscoring action.
- Both teams to score in Bournemouth v Tottenham (8/13) – Bournemouth will hope they can take advantage of any tired legs in the Tottenham ranks following their Champions League match with Juventus. Stopping Spurs from scoring at the Vitality Stadium, however, should prove too much for the Cherries.
Medium Risk – 31/2 (Ladbrokes)
- Man Utd and Liverpool to draw (23/10) – Each of the last four meetings between Man Utd and Liverpool have ended in a draw. With Man Utd generally strong at home and Liverpool playing some wonderful attacking football, we could be in for another stalemate early on Saturday afternoon.
- Newcastle to beat Southampton (13/8) – Newcastle were never really in last weekend’s game against Liverpool. Rafa Benitez’s men should be much more competitive at St James’ Park though. This is a proper relegation six pointer and the home crowd could make the difference, especially given Southampton’s horrible away record this season.
- Both teams to score in West Brom v Leicester (10/11) – West Brom are sinking like a stone but there’s still a glimmer of hope. The Hawthorns crowd will demand a fully committed performance against Leicester and the Baggies should score. Can they keep the Foxes at bay though? It’s unlikely.
Long Shot – 232/1 (Bet365)
- 1-1 correct score in Man Utd v Liverpool (6/1) – Man Utd will look to limit the space in which Liverpool can operate on Saturday. They will, however, find it very tough to stop Jurgen Klopp’s men entirely and should get on the scoresheet themselves. The 1-1 correct score looks a very likely outcome at a decent price.
- Huddersfield and Swansea to draw and both teams to score (15/4) – The way Swansea have pulled out of the relegation zone is very impressive. They’ll fancy their chances of another three points against Huddersfield but the Terriers are fighting for their own survival and should get a point in an entertaining match.
- Bournemouth to beat Tottenham (6/1) – Bournemouth have taken some big scalps at home since winning promotion to the Premier League. The Cherries’ recent form is decent and after Tottenham’s draining Wednesday night encounter, the home side look too big at 6/1.