There are plenty of big football matches taking place in England this weekend with Arsenal and Chelsea squaring off at Wembley in the FA Cup final on Saturday being the highlight. In addition to that there are also two play-off finals to look forwards to as Exeter, Blackpool, Huddersfield and Reading all look to gain promotion.
However, as last week’s Premier League action showed, end of season games can certainly be a bit goal crazy so we’ve decided to go for seven Serie A clashes in this week’s BTTS tips.
Sunday 28th May 2017
- Bologna v Juventus (8/15 with Betfred) – With Juve already crowned champions it wouldn’t be a surprise to see them play a weakened team in this one, especially with a Champions League final against Real Madrid coming up. Bologna may well get some chances in front of their own fans, but don’t bet on them keeping Juventus out.
- Atalanta v Chievo Verona (4/6 with Bet365) – Atalanta have had a brilliant season and we think that they’ll round it of in style against Chievo. However, with both sides not having much to play for minds may well already be on the beach and we should see a few goals with the pressure off.
- Cagliari v AC Milan (1/3 with Betfred) – There are always goals whenever Cagliari play and only two sides have conceded more than them. However, they are safe in mid table thanks to their attack and we think that this one will be another Cagliari game to end without a clean sheet.
- Sampdoria v Napoli (4/6 with Bet365) – There aren’t many sides who stop Napoli from scoring and the Partenopei have banged in 90 goals during this league campaign. However, as we saw in the Premier League last weekend, defensive minds can start wandering and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Samp nick one.
- Torino v Sassuolo (1/3 with Betfred) – Games involving Torino this season have seen well over an average of three goals per game scored and we fancy both sides to hit the back of the net in this one. Neither side has anything to play for and these games are often good value for both sides to score.
- Fiorentina v Pescara (8/11 with Ladbrokes) – Pescara may well have already been relegated but they are going down fighting as last week’s win against Palermo showed. They face Fiorentina this weekend and it should be an entertaining game, especially as the Florence based side have seen 10 goals scored in their last two matches.
- Inter v Udinese (8/15 with Bet365) – We round off with Udinese’s trip to the San Siro and whilst neither side has been in great form lately, we still fancy there to be goals. With Mauro Icardi up top, Inter have one of the league’s best marksmen at their disposal and he will have to be tightly marshalled by the Zebrette back four.