Domestic football is back after the international break and to help you celebrate the blood and thunder of domestic football, we have a selection of both teams to score betting tips for you to look through.
The undoubted highlight of the weekend sees Manchester United take on Liverpool at Anfield in the early kick off on Saturday, but there is plenty of other action going on in the top flight and beyond.
Friday 13th October 2017
- St Johnstone v Rangers (5/6 with Betfair) – Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but who will prevail in this match north of the border? Only Hamilton have seen more goals scored in their eight league matches than Rangers and this one should be an entertaining match. St Johnstone have started the season well and the Perthshire side won’t roll over for the Glasgow giants.
Saturday 14th October 2017
- Liverpool v Manchester United (4/6 with Bet365) – This North West thriller could have plenty of goals in it. You never know what will happen with a Jose Mourinho side, but if the Portuguese gaffer decides to attack then both sets of defenders will be busy. Liverpool are lightning going forwards, but they always seem to have a mistake or three in them.
- Sheffield United v Ipswich Town (5/6 with Betfair) – No team in the Championship has seen more goals in their games than the Tractor Boys so far this season and they face Sheffield United on Saturday. Mick McCarthy’s outfit are the highest scorers in the league but the Blades are also razor sharp in front of goal so BTTS looks a very strong possibility here.
- Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth (10/11 with Bet365) – Spurs have one of the best defences in the league on paper, but they can’t quite seem to get it right at Wembley so far this term. It has been a poor start this season for the Cherries, but the south coast outfit always seem to have a goal in them.
- Manchester City v Stoke City (10/11 with Bet365) – Manchester City have been banging in the goals so far this season, with Pep Guardiola’s style of play paying dividends. Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero would be a handful for any defence in the league, but Stoke have upset big teams already this season.
- Hamilton Academical v Motherwell (8/11 with Betfair) – With Hamilton conceding at a rate of more than two goals per league match, Motherwell strikers will be licking their lips ahead of this clash. However, the Accies also know where the back of the net is and will see this as an opportunity to pull away from the drop zone.
- Watford v Arsenal (8/13 with Bet365) – Arsene Wenger’s side always seem vulnerable and they will be hoping to avoid getting stung in this trip to Vicarage Road. We fancy the Gunners to hit the back of the net in this one, but Marco Silva’s side have looked impressive so far this season. Goals look likely in this late kick off.