The Premier League action continues to come at us thick and fast, with another midweek round coming up. There’s plenty of matches to get stuck into across December, and the latest batch of games pits together a few struggling sides, which should hopefully result in some high scoring games. With points becoming so vital in the top flight with the middle of the table really tightly congested, we should see a few wide open games, with the standard of defending slipping amongst most of the sides.
Ahead of Tuesday and Wednesday’s games, we’ve run through all of the fixtures, and picked out a few in which we expect to see plenty of goals. There are quite a few even-looking matches across this midweek round, and that should result in a glut of goals. With that in mind, what better time is there to pick out your latest both teams to score accumulator? Ahead of the upcoming Premier League games, we’ve selected our latest BTTS accumulator tips that we hope will give you an early Christmas bonus.
Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Burnley v Stoke (Evens with Betfair) – Stoke have got one of the worst defences in the Premier League, but they are still scoring away from home. They average 1.14 goals per game on the road, and we see them scoring and conceding once again here.
- Crystal Palace v Watford (5/6 with Coral) – Crystal Palace may lack goals on the road, but they are in great form in front of goal at home. Roy Hodgson has added another dimension to their attack, and we expect goals when they meet the high scoring Hornets.
- Huddersfield v Chelsea (5/4 with Betfair) – This Huddersfield side have troubled both Manchester clubs at home this term, and they should take advantage of what is likely to be a heavily rotated Chelsea backline on Tuesday, with the Blues packing more than enough firepower to score themselves.
Wednesday 13th December 2017
- Newcastle v Everton (3/4 with BetVictor) – Everton come into this game with an awful defensive record, they’re yet to keep an away clean sheet all season in the league. With Newcastle conceding in every game they’ve played over the last six weeks, we’re backing both teams to score in this one.
- Swansea v Man City (Evens with Ladbrokes) – Man City are looking a little lost at the back without John Stones, and we can see Swansea adding to those problems this week. The last eight meetings between these two have seen both teams find the net, so we’re backing BTTS in their next encounter on Wednesday night.
- West Ham v Arsenal (8/11 with Betfred) – While West Ham are struggling, they’ve only failed to score in one of their last seven home league matches. When you combine that form with the weakest defence in the top flight, you have a recipe for a high scoring game, which is exactly what we expect at the London Stadium.