Premier League action returns to our screens on Saturday, as we edge towards the end of the season. We have an international break ahead and just a couple of months left in the campaign, so now is the time to make the most of the domestic top flight action. This weekend’s offering looks particularly good, with Manchester United’s clash with Liverpool starting off the weekend, as those two sides continue their fight to finish behind Man City.
However, that big game can’t overshadow the rest of the action, and there are plenty of highlights to enjoy elsewhere. The champions host Crystal Palace in the top four fight on Saturday, while the north London clubs have tricky clashes in the Super Sunday double header. Ahead of this weekend’s big games, we’ve gone through all of the top flight matches and picked out a few both teams to score tips. With an exciting weekend in prospect, we think there’s a lot of BTTS value floating around. You can see our latest both teams to score tips below, along with our reasoning behind each selection.
Saturday 10th March 2018
- Everton v Brighton (11/10 with Betfred) – Everton have a dreadful defensive record of late, and they’ll be worried about an in form Brighton side visiting here. The Toffees have scored in their last three at home, and they should add to that against a defence who struggle on the road.
- Newcastle v Southampton (19/20 with Ladbrokes) – Newcastle and Southampton aren’t two terribly high scoring sides, but both have been finding the net with some consistency lately. On top of that, both are prone to slipping up at the back, and we see both teams scoring at St James’ Park.
- West Brom v Leicester (20/23 with Coral) – Alan Pardew is struggling at the Hawthorns, but his West Brom side are at least scoring at home. The Baggies should threaten a Leicester side who struggle on their travels, but the Foxes have won three straight trips here so we expect them to score.
- Chelsea v Crystal Palace (11/10 with Coral) – Chelsea have struggled at the back, while that should continue when they host a Palace side who are in good form going forward. The Eagles have found the net in seven straight away trips, while they’ve impressed against the Blues of late, so we’re backing BTTS.
Sunday 11th March 2018
- Arsenal v Watford (4/7 with BetVictor) – Watford have improved under Javi Gracia, and they’ll be out to trouble Arsenal. While the Gunners are strong at home, they’re coming off a clash with AC Milan, and we’re backing them to concede given their recent struggles at the back.
- Bournemouth v Tottenham (3/4 with Betfair) – Bournemouth are looking good at home ahead of this clash with Spurs, who should still be feeling the effects of their midweek game. We see the visitors scoring against a leaky Bournemouth defence, but the hosts are playing well and should find the target as a result.